Saturday, January 31, 2009

Books I've read in 2009 - January

Nattvakten by Sarah Waters - AUDIO Begun in 2008
Bagdad brenner by Riverbend Begun in 2008
Krigsbarn by Gretelise Holm - AUDIO
Wonder Boys by Michael Chabon
The President's Child by Fay Weldon
Sementhagen by Ian McEwan
The Murders in the Rue Morgue by Edgar Allan Poe
Afrika – en vakker dag by Tomm Kristiansen - AUDIO
The Asti Spumante Code by Toby Clements
Mission to Kala by Mongo Beti
Historiens största mordgåtor
DARLAH. 172 timer på månen by Johan Harstad - AUDIO
Ferdaminne fraa sumaren 1860 by Aasmund Olavsson Vinje
The United States of Wal-Mart by John Dicker
Den hellige liga, volume one, by Alexandre Dumas

10 printed books, 2,067 pages.
3 audiobooks, 33h 45m.

Best fiction: No really great read, but I guess Wonder Boys. The movie's fantastic, I recommend it. :-)
Best nonfiction: Hard to choose!! Ferdaminne was a very pleasant surprise. Much more entertaining than I expected.
Best audio: Afrika maybe? A lot of very moving stories in that book, had me in tears several times.

--------------------------

Cross-posted from my main blog, here.

No comments: